Practice field: Real Estate.
Kfir joined KLaw in 2016. Previously, he was an associate at Shibolet & Co., a leading Israeli law firm.
Kfir's practice focuses on Real Estate and all property-related legal issues.
- Kfir has extensive experience in the following areas:
- Representation of buyers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate, landlords and tenants, landowners, developers, investors, building contractors, acquisition groups, lessors, lessees and more.
- Legal support of complex real estate transactions, throughout their life cycle, at all stages, including shopping centers, malls, combination transactions, acquisition groups, sales & purchases transactions as well as urban renewal projects ("Tama 38" – a national zoning plan, "Pinui Binui")
- He has vast experience in agreements, among others in regards to: sales and purchases, contractor puchases, joint-ventures, options, leases, sub-leasing, maintenance, management, financing, construcitn, etc.
- Representation and ongoing treatment before authorities and legal entities, including local and municipal authorities, planning and contruciton committees, the Israel Lands Authority, the Land REgistry Bureaus, Land Tax Authorities, the Registrar of Companies, the Registrar of Mortgages, banks, etc.
- Advising and guiding on day-today Real Estate legal matters.
The Interdisciplinary Center, Herzliya, (LL.B. 2009, B.A. Business)
Admitted to Practice:
Israel Bar (2010)
Kfir can be reached at: